Dear Sir and Madam,
The Controller of Personal Data - Poznan University of Medical Sciences, address: ul. Fredry 10, 61-701 Poznan hereby informs that:
1) the data provided by you shall be processed by the Poznan University of Medical Sciences address: ul. Fredry 10, 61-701 Poznan for the execution of a meeting referred to as ORBIS Final Conference
2) course of the event: is reported by publishing photo-relations or a film at websites of the Poznan University of Medical Sciences, websites of the ORBIS project: www.orbisproject.eu, websites of the European Commission and within social media.
3) You have the right to obtain information regarding the processing by the controller of requests to rectify, delete or limit the processing of your data, the right to transfer the provided data, the right to object to the processing and the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
4) the data may be made accessible by the Poznan University of Medical Sciences, address: ul. Fredry 10, 61-701 Poznan to entities authorized to obtain information based on legal provisions or the consent given by you;
5) the provided data shall be processed based on Article 6 (1) point a) and by the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ.EU.L.2016.119.1.) - since 25 May 2018,
6) Contact the Data Protection Officer at the Poznan University of Medical Sciences, address: ul. Fredry 10, 61-701 Poznań, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7) You have the right to complain to the Personal Data Protection Office [UODO], Stawki 2 Street in Warsaw, if you find that the processing of your personal data of you breaches provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;